Join us at our Cashflow Management seminar
Making great business profit is little comfort when what’s left in your bank account doesn’t reflect this. If you would like to increase the cashflow in your business, join us at our Cashflow Management seminar.
Date: Wednesday, 23rd October
Duration: 90 minutes
Venue: La Vida Conference Centre, 34a Hansons Lane, Upper Riccarton
Proceeds of seminar will be donated to 24-7 Youthwork who want to see young people thrive. 24-7 Youthwork enables healthy relationships between a local school and local church in the context of the wider community.
By attending this seminar, you’ll:
1. Learn the difference between profit and cash surplus in your business.
2. Learn how the Working Capital Cycle works.
3. Establish your Cash Conversion Cycle.
4. Identify the causes of poor cashflow.
5. Understand the process changes that improve your cashflow.
Seats are limited, so register now.
See you there!